EPiC Peer Groups will host a 1-day peer group simulation so that interested candidates can experience the solution firsthand. There is no charge for participating. We limit participation to make the session manageable and productive. The date of the session is Tuesday, June 7, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. CST. The session will be presented via Zoom meeting.
- The simulation will be presented within a workshop environment, aimed at inspiring you to get started on your personal and practice goals for the next 12 months.
- Tom Fafinski will lead a discussion on how to drive marketing, sales and client retention results, building lead dashboards, and sales and marketing metrics.
- Nathan W. Nelson J.D. LL.M will lead a conversation on measuring and tracking productivity, production processes, financial metrics and financial dashboards.
- We will discuss technology solutions that may help to streamline your processes and improve your practice.
- We will conclude with the cornerstone of peer groups: collaboration with fellow members and professional facilitators about your practice’s deepest needs, questions and concerns.
Take home solutions that will help you achieve your personal and professional goals—and expand your professional network in the process.
EPiC is a peer group membership organization for estate planning attorneys. Each group is comprised of practices that are in similar stages of development. In a small-group setting with attorneys in a comparable financial position, participants are encouraged to share what they’ve learned that works (and doesn’t work) for their firm while supporting each other in an environment of honest discussion.
If you decide you want to participate in the solution after experiencing it on June 7, we will determine which group is the right fit for you—one in which members are from firms of similar size, revenue, employees and not within your geographic area of competition. Nearly all members have reported a significant gain in revenue, profit and/or efficiency—a multiple of their monthly membership fee investment.
Would you like to participate in this simulation at no charge? Please register here.