Estate Planner’s [innovation, immersion, information, ingenuity, interconnection, interaction] Council
“None of Us is as smart as All of Us.”
An EPiC Certified Means
The EPiC Certified Law Firm is an Estate Planning Law Firm which:
- Has a significant portion of its income from the practice of estate planning, elder law planning, asset protection planning or related practice areas (“Estate Planning”);
- Regularly and actively participates in a national think-tank/mastermind organization of estate planning law firms on at least a quarterly basis;
- Participates in a quality assurance system for document preparation of Estate Planning documents which such system includes vetting strategies and solutions;
- Has Estate Planning documents which have been subjected to vetting process geared toward achieving best in class language and subject to peer review by at least 100 practicing attorneys from across the country;
- Has access to continuing legal education resources focused on Estate Planning by virtue of an membership, affiliation or association with an organization other than EPiC which is focused on Estate Planning.
EPiC Peer Group is an organization that has many peer groups, each consisting of estate planning law firms from around the country. As a member of a national “think tank” like organization, members are exposed to best practices and have a demonstrated commitment of professional development.