Learn how joining a Peer Group can guide your estate planning firm to the next level
If you’re like most small estate planning law firm owners, the biggest struggles you face in your practice are things you weren’t taught in law school. For example:
- How do I sell and market what I do?
- Where do I find my best source of leads?
- What technologies do I need to adopt and embrace?
- What systems and processes do I need to take my business to the next level?
- How have other successful estate planning attorneys effectively scaled their practice?
- How do I “manage” the business part of my practice? What can I delegate and what must I still do personally?
We get it. We’ve been there, and in some cases are still there, because we’re also practicing attorneys who live many of the same challenges you face daily.
We don’t promise to have all the answers, but we do promise to provide access to a mastermind group of actively practicing attorneys who know your world well because they live it.
Together, we will work through the issues facing your firm during our Peer Group Sessions.
Membership is selective in order to ensure that each member stands to gain immense value from the program; we are genuinely passionate about the success of our members, so we aren’t interested in just selling a membership to someone who won’t benefit from it.
No-obligation 20-minute call
Set up a 20-minute call with me and I’m happy to answer any questions you may have. I will help you to figure out if joining a peer group is right for you.
Hope to connect with you soon!